12-17-2012 09:51 PM
one or more of cells in the battery are not functioning properly
I assume this means I need a new battery? This was the message I got when I did the battery check.
The battery will not charge. Laptop just runs on AC power and battery is in but will not charge. What happens that causes cells in battery to not work? I did leave it off a few months. Would take make the battery go bad?
Thanks for any info you can give me. Have a HP G60-230US Notebook PC
12-18-2012 07:52 AM
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot