aj501 Student
Student
1 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

overheating

I have had my laptop for a good few years now everything is working fine but since i upgraded to windows 10, from windows 7, laptop seems to overheat, my laptop is HP PavilionG6 series, i play games and speak to family on facebook occationaly watch a video from kodi thats about all i do just seems to be overheating at the 1 side left side of machine please help me try and solve it as i dont want to buy a new one at moment.

1 REPLY
Retired
Retired
3798 201 431
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

overheating

Hi @aj501

Thanks for becoming a member of the HP Support Forums. I understand you are having an issue with the computer overheating. I would like to assist you today with resolving this issue.

Please post the full product number and operating system in use on your computer. See the following, if you need help with that information.
How Do I Find My Model Number or Product Number?
Is the Windows Version on My Computer 32-bit or 64-bit?

Please get back to me with above information, so I can help you better.

Tardis40
I work on behalf of HP
Please click Accept as Solution if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
Click Kudos Thumbs Up on the right to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation