10-13-2016 03:08 AM - edited 10-13-2016 03:09 AM
HI, I have a HP pavilion g6 laptop and the original charger given to me by the company has melted causing damage to property as well. i can't seem to find the official email address or contact number of the company. What should i do and who should i contact?
i apologize if i posted this question in the wrong board. I couldn't find the one appropriate to my issue.
edit: I am from India.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot