Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Pavilion 15-ab100
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hello, please update the BIOS of the HP Pavilion 15-ab100 Notebook laptop, because the original graphics are not detected in my laptop and games. Please fix this problem and make the graphics card settings in the BIOS. In version F.54 Rev.A, there is a problem that the dual graphics of the laptop are not detected. Please update the BIOS of this laptop. Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8
HP Recommended

Basic misunderstanding here of the Forum. We are not HP engineering but fellow end users. Also not sure how you have determined this is a general problem with the BIOS in all laptops of this model or a particular problem with your laptop. 

HP Recommended

Hi, yes, several users had this problem that the laptop graphics are not recognized and the problem is from the BIOS of this laptop that dual graphics are not recognized. If the new BIOS version of this laptop is updated by the manufacturer, my problem will be fixed. I have had this problem for several years. Thank you.

HP Recommended

Most laptops do not recognize the AMD R7 M360 graphics. My laptop has this graphic model. I think the problem is with the laptop BIOS, which does not recognize dual graphics

HP Recommended

I installed all the old and new drives, but the dual graphics of the laptop are not recognized at all in games and heavy work

HP Recommended

BIOS for both Intel and AMD versions of the laptop have been issued regularly up to 2019 then no more. It would seem that if a BIOS update would fix the problem it would have happened. What version of BIOS do you have? Seriously doubt any more BIOS will be issued and we have no influence over the process anyway. 

HP Recommended

Hi my BIOS and system specifications

BIOS VERSION: F.54 Rev.A, (AMD Processors) bios legacy boot

CPU: AMD Carrizo A10-8780P 2GHz up to 3.3 GHz

RAM: Suitable: 8 GB - Type: DDR3

Internal memory: Suitable: one terabyte - Type: Hard disk - Specifications: 5400RPM

GPU: AMD Radeon R7 M360 2 GB

Screen: 15.6 This type of TFT LED-backlit LCD with a resolution of 1366x768

With thanks for your attention I hope this problem is solved by HP

HP Recommended

F.54 Rev. A is the latest. I am not holding out any hope for any more BIOS updates nor am I agreeing that is even the problem. Good luck to you. 

HP Recommended

This is a problem that has been mentioned in several other forums as saying that it might be a BIOS problem. You search amd radeon r7 m360 not working. I hope HP fixes this problem and releases a graphics drive for this laptop that works well. Anyway, thank you for your help. Good luck

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.