12-29-2016 04:57 AM
i got this problem am not used my notebook for two days then i tried to turn it back but it wont
after 24 hours charge it is just 0% remaining PLUG IN BUT NOT CHARHING HELP
12-29-2016 05:36 AM - edited 12-29-2016 05:44 AM
Hi!, @rafi32313 :
Welcome, to HP Forum !.
Check, if your notebook, have external (removable) battery, as ...
4-cell, 41-Whr, 2.8-Ah Li-ion battery - 740715-001
3-cell, 31-Whr, 2.8-Ah Li-ion battery - 746641-001
If yes, you can see, this link ...
Thank you soo much, by trusting in HP !.
Top Contributor (Gold 2016) - Expert Provost, in Spanish Forum (http://h30467.www3.hp.com) and HP Expert Program Top Contributor #HPMeetup17.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot