Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

power cord

spectre
Unknown

Just moved to sweden.  what power cord should I look for so that I can use the outlets in sweden?  anyone know where to buy one?  i don't see anything in the online HP store.  Thanks!

Tags (1)
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,498 2,308 283 825
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

power cord

Hello @nicomom36,

A specific model name or product number would be appreciated so that I can search for the power cord compatible with your existing AC adapter. E.g. HP Spectre x360 - 13-ap0028ca or 5MT98UA#ABL

Information on how to find a laptop's model name or product number is detailed in this HP document. (Please do not post serial numbers on the HP Support Community. The difference between a product number and a serial number is that the product number contains a # sign)

0 Kudos
nicomom36 Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

power cord

Hello,  thanks for the help. 

I have a HP Specter  x360 - 13-4913d

does that help?

0 Kudos
Distinguished Professor Distinguished Professor
Distinguished Professor
2,498 2,308 283 825
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

power cord

Sorry about the delayed response.

I couldn't find anything related to the HP Spectre x360 - 13-4913d. Did you perhaps mean the HP Spectre x360 - 13-4193dx? 

If so, the power cord for Sweden is the European power cord with HP Spare Part number 490371-021. You can then use the HP Spare part number(s) in the HP Parts store hereYou may also be able to find it elsewhere on the Internet.

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation