11-17-2013 10:13 AM
Which OS is installed?
Was there a Windows update or an HP update that ocurred before this problem made itself known?
Had you considered rolling back the touchpad software to an earlier version to see if it improves the tluchpad's reliability?
If your problem is solved , please click the Accepted Solution button
I am not an HP Employee, I am a volunteer posting here on my own time
01-11-2014 08:25 AM
Hi, uninstall all sypnaptics drivers, restart the laptop, then download the driver from hp official and if promped in windows update don't install the sypnaptics update. For best performance choose in windows update ''check for updates but let me choose when to download and install....'' and hide the sypnaptics update. Good luck!
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot