10-23-2013 06:00 PM
Bluetooth suddenly stopped working on my new HP laptop. Trying to find out why, I went to "Change Bluetooth Settings" but it wouldn't open. Bluetooth icon doesn't appear in the system tray either.
Haven't installed anything new since I bought the system but I HAVE noticed that my bluetooth LG Bluetooth headset needs to be uninstalled and then installed in order to pair properly.
So... any advice on how to get Bluetooth working properly on this NEW laptop running Windows 8?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot