10-09-2019 04:29 PM
With my new PC HP Laptop 17-by1xxx Product number 6GS68UA#ABA I got a new problem. When I turn it on some noise comes from the radio. It looks like this HP product is a source of illegal emission.
10-12-2019 12:36 PM
Thank you for posting on the HP Support Community.
- Did this happen after a recent window or software update?
- Have you made any hardware/software changes?
- Have you tried any troubleshooting steps?
I have a few troubleshooting steps we could try to fix the issue:
Hard Reset: Follow steps from the link: https://hp.care/2GnkMa8.
- Turn off the computer and wait five seconds.
- Press the Power button to start the computer and repeatedly press the F10 key to enter the BIOS setup menu.
- On the BIOS Setup screen, press F9 to select and load the BIOS Setup Default settings.
- Press F10 to Save and Exit.
- Use the arrow keys to select Yes, then press Enter when asked Exit Saving Changes?
- Follow the prompts to restart your computer.
Hope this helps! Keep me posted for further assistance.
Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.
I am an HP Employee
10-17-2019 02:58 PM
Dear Echo_Lake. I am an ordinary user, I admired Windows 7 and my Lenovo computer for simplicity and no trouble. I did not do any changes to my new computer, I’m not qualified enough for such activities. Also I believe a problem with radio emission has nothing to do with the software, it is definitely related to the computer itself. Regards.