Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended

Bought my laptop in Dec 2019. Started to use this new laptop in Mar 2020, and realised touchpad sometimes not working, and when click always go to home page. In Aug it got worse and sent for remote testing and onsite repair. After coming back, failed again. In Nov it got worse, and sent for remote testing, and the touchpad not working at all. Then second time onsite repair, now still fail. 

So I would like to request for 1-1 exchange. But HP said it only allows third repair, and it has full confidence that it can be resolved. If fail again in 6 months, then I can request for 1-1 exchange or refund. 

Firstly, I need to use my laptop, and I have no time to let you to experiment on my laptop, on and off my laptop like a toy. 

Secondly, my laptop is getting worse, but HP somehow gets more confident. I really want to know how do you get your confidence? 

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.