Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
15-db0010nr
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

all dear in support team

how r u

i have hp notbook 15-db0010nr

it is very very slow

i need replace processor

what is processor Compatible with it motherbord

thank u so much

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

There are no removable processors in your notebook.

In order to upgrade the processor, the motherboard would have to be replaced with one listed in the service manual for your notebook's model series that may come with a better processor.

This would be more expensive than buying a new notebook with a better processor.

HP Recommended

thank you so much for reply

plz give some model name for

motherbord is Compatible with my notbook

intel or amd

my notbook is very very slow

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

You would need one of the AMD motherboards listed in chapter 3 of the service manual at the link below.

http://h10032.www1.hp.com/ctg/Manual/c05985640

You would also need to buy the fan/heatsink assembly that the better motherboard would need to use (also listed in chapter 3).

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.