Post new question
Question

Honor Student
Message 1 of 3 (155 Views)

right Hinge is loose on HP pavillion m6 1035dx. What is the most economical way of fixing the hinge

Product Name: Pavillion m6 1035dx
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)

The right hinge of my HP pavillion m6 1035dx entertainment notebook pc. What is the most economic way of fixing this simple issue. I figure I would go straight to HP as, business to customer, to ensure a better customer experience that is more frictionless with less obstacles. I bought this laptop as manufactured refurbed and assume maybe the hinge was loose in the first place because I have kept good care. I plan on upgrading the internal hardware as well but I need to make sure that the hinges and rest of external casing is dexterous and durable. Moreover, I can't find a reputable third party that I trust. So, I am going directly to HP. Please reply to me and give what options I can use. I figured I can just send my Laptop to HP and HP fixes it and sends it back or if there is a reputable third party HP can recommend. However, I strongly believe that HP is a better option in both HP and my interests. Third party is just a middle man that costs more not only for me but as well as for HP. Thus, no need for a middleman and I strongly believe in a simple customer experience and customer relations. otherwise, HP will be tarnished in customer service. I can't even talk to a representative about my issue. At least, from my experience on the Website and is just forums. Please reply back on my hinge issue it is a very simple task and should be easy peasy on a two way road of customer to brand image. 

0 Kudos
Retired
Message 2 of 3 (151 Views)

Re: right Hinge is loose on HP pavillion m6 1035dx. What is the most economical way of fixing the...

@KCarpio13

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (serial numbers and case details). If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works, you can learn about that here.
Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I Work for HP
Honor Student
Message 3 of 3 (29 Views)

Re: right Hinge is loose on HP pavillion m6 1035dx. What is the most economical way of fixing the hi

If i sign up for hp care pack/ extended warranty. Will the repair be free? Ive seen in other post that the hinge repair was fixed for free covered by the warranty. 

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation