My HP window 10 right hinge broke and the right corner is cracked and bulging. The laptop was not dropped or fell. When I open and close the laptop the hinge is shifting and then separating lower case from the upper case. The screw from the lower case are falling off and I am not able to close and open the laptop properly. I do not know if The warranty is expired on this laptop. Please help.
I have gone through your Post and would like to help
Since this is a Hardware issue please contact HP Support in your Region for Service Options
1) Click on this link - www.hp.com/contacthp/
2) Select your product type below.
3) Enter the serial of your device.
4) Select the country from the drop-down.
5) Select the chat or get phone number options based on your preferences.
6) Fill the web-form and proceed further.
If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the "Solution Accepted" on this Post and it will also help other community members with similar issue.
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".