Locked topic

This topic has been locked due to inactivity for a long period of time. If you have a question, please create a new topic by clicking here.
faizm Tutor
Tutor
11 0 0
Message 1 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

scrolling not working

HP X3500 wireless mouse
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

only after few weeks after purchasing it.. the scroll button is now malfunctioning....

i dont know how to contact hp for warranty... it doesnt show up in the product list on hp site

3 REPLIES
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4321 441 1080
Message 2 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

scrolling not working

Could you please tell us from which country did you purchase the wireless mouse from ?

and

Are you using this product in the same country as you purchased it from ?

Regards,

KNRK

I work for HP

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
faizm Tutor
Tutor
11 0 0
Message 3 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

scrolling not working

both India ....
0 Kudos
Regents Professor Regents Professor
Regents Professor
4321 441 1080
Message 4 of 4
Flag Post
HP Recommended

scrolling not working

Please private message your phone number, email address, HP mouse serial number, product number & previous HP case numbers if any to HP India Facebook page

Or

You could email all these details together to their mailbox at hpsupport.in@hp.com so they can reach out to assist you directly at the earliest ?

I am sure we would get this issue address as soon as possible

#HPExpertDay

Hope this helps, for any further queries reply to the post and feel free to join us again

**Click the White Thumbs Up Button on the right to say Thanks**

Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

Thank You,

K N R K

Although I am an HP employee, I am speaking for myself and not for HP

I am an HP Employee
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation