Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
spectre
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Where can i contact someone from HP support??

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@MICHELLEJR

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

@MICHELLEJR 

@MICHELLEJR wrote:

Where can i contact someone from HP support??

Solution

What you describe is perfectly normal.

After the Warranty is expired, no more free support.

You can pay for support -- ask and we can forward a request.

Need Help?

You can ask us - We are not HP Support - we do offer help free of charge.

Brilliant Post - How to Ask Your Question

Better - get to know us..Visit the Community Home page

Select / Click box More Communities

Select  Welcome to the Community!

Device Home Page - References and Resources – Learn about your Device - Solve Problems

NOTE:  Content depends on device type and Operating System

Categories:  Alerts, Warranty Check, HP Drivers / Software and BIOS, How-to Videos, Bulletins/Notices, How-to Documents, Troubleshooting, User Guides / Manuals, Service and Maintenance Guide (Replacement Parts / Procedures), Product Information (Specifications)...

When the website support page opens, Select (as available) a Category > Topic > Subtopic

Open Support Home

Enter the name of your HP device

Thank you for participating in our HP Community.

We are a world community of volunteers dedicated to supporting HP technology

Click Thumbs Up to say Thank You for the help.

If the answer helped resolve your issue, Click "Accept as Solution" .

Dragon-Fur

HP Recommended

Thank you so much for your quick response. The thing is that my warranty was extended for 6 months but the status hasnt been changed in my account. Nevertheless they told me It was approved to save the chat as proff and once i needed to send my pc to repair i should only contact them regardless if the warranty status was udated or not.

But i dont know where to contact them anymore since i dont have access to the agent.

HP Recommended

@MICHELLEJR

Welcome to the HP Support Community.

I have sent you a private message, for more details that cannot be shared in a public post.

Please do check your inbox on the forums page for the private message.

Let me know if this helps.

If the information I've provided was helpful, give us some reinforcement by clicking the Accepted Solution button, that'll help us and others see that we've got the answers!

Thanks!

I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

Thank you very much, I was able to solve my problem.

HP Recommended

I'm glad to hear that and you're most welcome. Do get back to us in the future for further assistance.

Have a nice day!:)

I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.