07-31-2014 06:28 PM
I have an envy sleekbook with a broken left hinge. It wasn't dropped, or mistreated - just wouldn't open the other day. I've seen a lot of questions, but can't find if I can fix it myself? It's out of warranty and HP wants ~$200 to fix it.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot