Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Good day , i hope to find a solution through your kindness

I live in Egypt my uncle bought for me hp split from US mar 2015

it get issue on keyboard attach on oct 2015 and repaired through geeksquad (replaced the slate dock board )when my uncle was on US last jan 2016

after just one week when he came back to Egypt it got hardware failure

i try to solve it through hp Egypt agent (feb
2016 ) and give them the receipt on (17 mar 2016) so i have all my rights for warranty service

hp respond that it wouldn't deliver the
Spare parts while there is someone who in US find that the parts is available on 500 $ price where i shocked (the total hp
Split price is around 500$)
i hope hp to solve this complicated as they have the parts why they didn't send it to their agent here in Egypt to solve my problem

there was a communicate with hp social didn't find a way to handle this problem
And all what they can help me is to arrange for the unit to be shipped to a friend/relative within the US so that they can arrange for service
but it isn't allowed to ship the laptop so they give me email for CEO and President Dion Weisler
I send email by the problem 28 mar and there was no respond and send again on 7 apr and wait and no respond too

I really don't know who is the one who got the ability to take responsible for help

With all my respect to you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

Hello @ali_m,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works,
this post has instructions.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

Hello @ali_m,

I have brought your issue to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They will likely request information from you in order to look up your case details or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post serial numbers and case details.

If you are unfamiliar with how the Forum's private message capability works,
this post has instructions.

Please let me know if this information helps you resolve the issue by marking this post as "Accept as Solution", this will help others easily find the information they may be looking for.  Also, clicking the Thumbs up below is a great way to say thanks!

Have a great day!

SDF15
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up to say “Thanks” for helping!
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.