Top Student
6 4 0 1
Message 1 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

spectre x360 13 inch touch delay

hp Spectre x360 13-ac000ng
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

The Touch-Delay problem of the 15-inch version still exists on the 13-inch laptops!

Here the original Thread:

https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/Notebook-Hardware-and-Upgrade-Questions/Spectre-X360-2017-Touch-Input-...

is there any update in queue for13 inch? it is extremly annoying while taking notes. on my galaxy note 10.1 the dalay is about 0,5 sec compared to 3 sec on spectre 13-ac000ng !

Guys, do you have the same problem? Please HP provide an update!

4 REPLIES 4
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,218 18,897 1,570 2,628
Message 2 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Akkrish

Thank you for joining HP Forums. 

I'll be glad to help you 🙂 

To let you know this issue is still being worked on, I have escalated your case to the R&D team as well so that the resolution can be obtained soon,

I'm awaiting their reply as the solution needs to be validated by them before I could have it sent out,

To ensure I'm providing a total fix, I would request you to wait for another 72hrs while I reach out to them.

And Keep you updated about the same.

In the meantime, please be patient as patience is a virtue 😉

I appreciate your time.

Regards,

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Akkrish Top Student
Top Student
6 4 0 1
Message 3 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

I want to share my experience with this issue for other users:

This is the answer, HP gave me for the problem (remind there was an update for the 15inch version of this notebook)

,,..........That said, I've recently received an update from the R&D Team,

I'm afraid this seems to be a hardware limitation and as off now there are no solution available for this issue.

Sorry about the long time it took to get you this update and I'm sure it wasn't what you were hoping,

however, I've had to go through a lot of hoops to get these details to you and I hope this helps put an end to this query.

I hope you have a good day ahead............."

Ok and here is a video of the issue:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pyt1lVUwPik&feature=youtu.be

Leave comments!

@hp, why was there an update for 15inch? this notebook is about 1400 $ and my 200 $ tablet is handling the job better?! 

greetings,

Check this thread and leave a comment. This Notebook is overpriced for this digitizer ! They have to provide an update! https://h30434.www3.hp.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage/tab/inbox/note-id/347235/notes-view-mode/single
0 Kudos
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
19,218 18,897 1,570 2,628
Message 4 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

@Akkrish

Thank you for posting on the HP Support Forums, 

I understand your concern and to help you out, 

I have escalated your concern to HP's Support Team in your region to have it reviewed for available options (if any). 

You should be contacted within 4 business days (Excluding Holidays & Weekends). 

Response times may vary by region. 

Please send a Private Message, if you aren't contacted within 4-5 business days.  

Additionally, keep in mind not to publicly post personal information (such as serial numbers and case details).

And Feel free to post your query for any other assistance as well, 

It's been a pleasure interacting with you and I hope you have a good day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Intern
Intern
30 23 0 3
Message 5 of 5
Flag Post
HP Recommended

any news on this ? 
I would like to have the fix for the 13 inch version.
Thanks

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation