02-23-2017 04:12 PM
Not the X360 when it's in a hard lock.
>>Why would you need to hold down the power switch for 60 seconds? 5-7 second hold is enough to force power down any computer.
02-23-2017 09:43 PM
May be that is how it is in HP notebooks?
Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say thank you and Click "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" if this is the answer you needed
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot