09-11-2013 01:19 PM
I have a new HP ENVY 17-j070ca Notebook PC which has some very good features. However. it does have a 5400 rpm hard drive.
Could you please explain, in detail, the steps to take to install a solid state drive.
I have the recovery discs and a 2 TB WD mybook external usb hard drive.
Can I just make an image of the HDD and put it on the SSD?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot