02-11-2014 04:15 PM - last edited on 02-28-2017 03:38 PM by OscarFuentes
Welcome to the HP Forums!
I understand you are experiencing operating system issues on the computer. To assist you properly, I do require the following information:
1. The computer's model number. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website: Locating the Model Number of the Computer
2. The computer's operating system. If you require assistance locating this information, please reference this website to determine your Windows operating system.
3. Have you installed any new hardware on this computer, before the issue appeared?
4. Have you installed any new software or drivers on this computer, before the issue appeared?
Please respond as soon as possible. I look forward to your response.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot