05-26-2011 03:25 PM
if u turn it off through the button just above the touchpad .
then just simply press it again .it would be on
the button is like invisible ... its just the in the middle above the touchpad .right from the keypad light
i am talking about DV6000 because u dont mention your model
05-26-2011 03:27 PM
If you have no obvious button directly above the touchpad, try double tapping the top left corner of the touchpad.
****Click the White thumb to say thanks****
****Please mark Accept As Solution if it solves your problem****
****I don't work for HP****
Windows Insider MVP
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot