09-11-2013 02:36 PM
I have a dv6 artist edition (under the laptop is written dv6-1264ca but the corresponding image on your site is the dv6-1260se) I want to know what motherboard can go in this case and I would an upgrade from AMD-based preferably
thank you very much
the english is not my first language
09-11-2013 03:02 PM - edited 09-11-2013 03:55 PM
I must change the motherboard because I plugged the USB headphones and when I took off the plastic separator came with and I'm not aware and when I have reconnected another USB device in the same location that a fact that I do not have any USB port that works. So as that changed the motherboard I would have liked to increase performance at least a little
I think the maximum processor with this motherboard is a ZX-85 .... is that it?
Is this the best I can do??
thank you again
because I assumed that the chip's USB port can not be replaced
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot