06-04-2016 09:38 PM - edited 06-04-2016 09:43 PM
i have hp Pavilion G6 2320SX note-book and i want to upgrade processor i3 to i7 does it possible?
and how to find right processsor.
06-04-2016 09:56 PM
Please use part number on page 84 of the following manual:
Manual also shows you how to replace the CPU (Processor).
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot