1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

want to extend warranty after expiration

pavilion g 6 2231 tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hii,

my already expired. I want to extend it now.

can i do it?

Is it possible in any case?

1 REPLY 1
Retired
Retired
3,486 2,755 184 356
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

want to extend warranty after expiration

Hey @sandy1593

Welcome! By joining into the HP Support Forums, you now have access to many community members with solutions and suggestions to help. I understand that you are wanting to extend your warranty. Here is the HP Services website that will provide you with information about the HP Care Packs. You can use the following link to contact us and discuss warranty options: 

Please use the following link to create yourself a case number:

Step 1. Open link: www.hp.com/contacthp/

Step 2. Enter Product number or select to auto detect
Step 3. Scroll down to "Still need help? Complete the form to select your contact options"
Step 4. Scroll down and click on: HP contact options - click on Get phone number

Case number and phone number appear.

If my post as pointed you in the right direction and was helpful, please click the Accept as Solution button. If you would like to say thanks or give a virtual high five, please click the Thumbs Up button. 

Have a fantastic day! 

EmeraldAvenger
I work on behalf of HP

Please click “Accept as Solution ” on the post that solves your issue to help others find the solution.
Click the Thumbs Up on the left to say “Thanks” for helping!
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation