05-29-2012 09:23 PM
I bought one at a walmart. I have a game for it that will only be pleasing to the eye when run at reduced settings. I know it is the processor because it is rated at 1.65 GHz while the game requires 2.8 GHz. An AMD dual or quad core processor faster than 2.5 GHz would be fine. Will an intel processor work?
05-29-2012 09:55 PM
Please see page #1 of this book:
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
05-30-2012 05:15 PM
Where can I get these? Also, does it matter whether the processor is mobile or desktop? I noticed when I looked up these processors that they were labeled with "Socket FS1". Can I use any processor with that socket in my computer?
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot