Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
HP Spectre x360 15

So here's the deal. This question was posted in a separate, closed thread and the answer provided was incorrect. Therefore, since I did the research when making my purchase, came across the question in my search, and found the correct answer, I wanted to provide that for the next person that searches for it. 

The model numbers refer to two different variations of the HP Spectre x360 15 laptop. Unlike what the previous thread suggested, both of these models ARE 2-in-1 notebooks. The difference, based on a website comparison, is in the I/O ports.

In addition to everything the 7PU81AV_1 model has, the 191B0AV_1 appears to also have another USB-C port, a mini DisplayPort, and an RJ-45(ethernet) port. Hope that helps the next person.

1 REPLY 1
HP Recommended

@DerekEnzo 

Both of them are for the Envy 15t-eb000 CTO machines. The differences: depending on when, you can get better deal or better options. For example you can more RAM and storage for one set and less expensive

one with 8 GB memory; 256 GB SSD storage  another one is cheaper (more discount) with 16 GB memory; 512 GB SSD storage

Regards.

BH
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.