06-17-2016 01:53 AM
my laptop is not starting and caplock key is blinking 3times between a pause it means it has a memory failure. I'm using original memory, tell me how to reseat my device.
06-17-2016 05:03 AM
Take a look at pp. 39-46 of the Manual:
Basically, you remove the back cover and the memory modules are there. Be careful if you are under warranty. Removing the back cover is not end-user authorized. Reseating the memory has a small chance of success. You do not want to put yourself in the position of not having a warranty because I think it is more likely you have a motherboard problem which may require replacement.
Post back with any more questions.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot