07-13-2014 05:39 AM
i own a hp mini model 110-3108tu, as is written inside the battery cover, i removed the battery and have been using it since and after 6 months i have felt the need to buy a new one. which battery do i buy? i remmber seeing the model of the battery once, but i forgot can anyone help. thanks
07-13-2014 05:46 AM
Please check the following chart:
You can use part number to order online from HP stores or from other retailers.
**Click the KUDOS thumb up on the left to say 'Thanks'**
Make it easier for other people to find solutions by marking a Reply 'Accept as Solution' if it solves your problem.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot