Highlighted
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

which pen works to HP Chromebook x360 14" FHD touch 5GT13EA#UUW

HP Chromebook x360 14" FHD touch
Chrome OS

i bought this computer for my son, HP Chromebook x360 14" FHD touch  5GT13EA#UUW.

And he uses it for school. which stylus pen works for it??

Kind Regards 

Peter

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
HP Support Agent
HP Support Agent
26,414 26,369 2,195 3,363
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

which pen works to HP Chromebook x360 14" FHD touch 5GT13EA#UUW

@PeterBalleAaen I'll go to the depths of the earth if I have to, but I'll get you the details you need, for your son 😉 Just kidding, I wouldn't have to go that far,

In fact, If you wish to locate such details, simply click here to access the maintenance and service guide for your son's laptop and run a keyword search for "Stylus" or "pen", if you get the results, there's your compatible stylus, if you don't find anything, a passive stylus is the only device supported by it:

• passive stylus (also known as capacitive stylus) functions the same as your finger on the screen.
  • Passive styluses do not require batteries, and they work on any touch screen device.

So, I did that keyword search and I'm afraid the above passive stylus is the only pen/stylus supported by this device.

P.S: Welcome to HP Community 😉

I hope that answers your query,  

If it did, simply select "Accept as solution", to help the community grow, 

And if you wish to thank us for our efforts, click on the thumbs up for kudos.

Have a great day ahead.

Riddle_Decipher
I am an HP Employee

0 Kudos
Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation