07-17-2013 08:44 PM
Hi i have a hp probook 4440s windows7 64 bit, I have internet connection and i have mozilla, internet explorer, and chrome and none of the browsers are opening and plus there is music playing on my laptop but i dont know where the music is coming from because i dont have any programs running. please help
07-18-2013 10:14 AM
I understand that your browsers will not open.
When you click on the browsers what happens?
Do they flash do they move down to the bottom of the screen.
How long has this been happening?
Do a hard reset.
Turn the computer off.
Remove the power cable and the battery.
Hold down the power button for 15 sec while booth power sources are removed.
This should reset the hardware in the computer.
Let me know how everything goes.
07-18-2013 06:11 PM
Try resetting the browser you are trying to use. And check your firewall settings. If all fails try restoring the system to the point when it was working fine by using the system restore option.
- HP Notebook PCs - Reducing Heat Inside the PC to Prevent Overheating
- HP Notebook PCs - Computer Does Not Start and Emits an LED or Beep Code
- HP Notebook PCs - How to Power Reset your Laptop
- HP PCs - Computer Is Slow (Windows 10)
- HP Notebook PCs - Troubleshooting No LED Lights Glow During Startup or Boot