Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
Any failures related to Hotkey UWP service? Click here for tips.
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
Pavilion x360 14-dh0064tu
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

hi what wifi cards can i upgrade to i have realtek rtl8822be 802.11ac 

my laptop is Pavilion x360 14-dh0064tu

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

Hi:

According to chapter 3 of the service manual, your notebook has the best wifi card offered by HP.

Maintenance and Service Guide HP Pavilion x360 14 Convertible PC

If you want to take a chance on this card, with absolutely no guarantee it will work, this is the one I recommend...

Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX200 ax 2×2 + Bluetooth 5.0 MU-MIMO M.2 2230 non-vPro    HP part # L35282-005

The part is not available from HP at the moment.

HP Parts Store - HP Computer Parts - HP Printer Parts - Compaq Parts

See if you can find the card on eBay.

Search by the HP part number, not the model of the wifi card.

HP Recommended

thanks i will research into that thanks for the support  

i found this one https://www.os-store.com/hp-l35282-005-intel-wi-fi-6-ax200ngw-ngff-wifi-card-bluetooth-bt5-0-2-4gbps... 

HP Recommended

You're very welcome.

Yes, that looks like the one you need.

I see the SPS # which is the same as the HP part number.

If you decide to buy it, please post back and let us know if it worked.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.