cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
    Information
    Know the Benefits of your HP account

Connect with HP support faster, manage all your devices in one place, view warranty information and more– Click Here

Information
    Fix Windows 10 Update Issues

Resolve Windows 10 or update issues on HP computer or printer– Click Here

• post a message
Highlighted
Level 3
25 9 2 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

will an ssd hard drive that fits in the usb case fit in the hp probook 6470b

HP Recommended
hp probook 6470b
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

i keep having issues with my pc freezing. it will not do it after a reboot but if it has been on for a while it will freeze up for short times. i have changed the memory and ram bios tests for memory and hard drive and cpu and it says it is fine. but in task manager i see the memory peak and the drive peak.at those times. so i wonder if installing a 500gb ssd drive may help this out?  also will the ssd drives that fit into the external cases they say are usb drives work internal with the hp probook 6470b laptops?  it got so bad yesterday that i could not even copy pictures from my phone via usb to the pc. so i backed up and inserted the esb stick and ran it. now it seem better but i bet it will return.  

or might the pc cpu or motherboard be going bad? thanks

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation