Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 1 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows problem

hp pro book 450 g 6
Microsoft Windows 7 (64-bit)
Καλό απόγευμα! Το όνομα μου είναι γιωργός. Έχω ένα πρόβλημα οράματος και θέλω τα παιδιά σας να σας βοηθήσουν όσο το δυνατόν περισσότερο. Χρησιμοποιήστε έναν αναγνώστη φωνής στα Windows 10, αλλά ο αναγνώστης της φωνής δεν είναι συμβατός με το συγκεκριμένο λειτουργικό σύστημα. Προσπαθήστε να επανέλθετε στο bios uefi στην κληρονομιά, ώστε να μπορώ να εγκαταστήσω τα Windows 7. Όταν ξεκινήσω την εγκατάσταση, κάνει το φορτωμένο αρχείο των Windows. Στη συνέχεια, με την ερώτηση της γλώσσας και όταν κάνετε κλικ στην εγκατάσταση, εμφανίζεται το ακόλουθο μήνυμα:
Λέει ότι υπάρχει ένα κενό πρόγραμμα οδήγησης cd dvd εγκατεστημένο μέσω USB stick.
Οι ρυθμίσεις εντός του BIOS γίνονται σωστά.Επίσης, το BIOS έχει αναβαθμιστεί στην τελευταία του έκδοση και η ασφάλεια εκκίνησης είναι απενεργοποιημένη.
Ο υπολογιστής έχει αγοραστεί πριν από 3 ημέρες και δυστυχώς δεν μπορώ να το χρησιμοποιήσω.
Ο επεξεργαστής του είναι η όγδοη γενιά του Intel i7.
Και το μοντέλο του υπολογιστή είναι το εξής:
hp probook 450 g6
Ευχαριστώ εκ των προτέρων για τις απαντήσεις σας!

2 REPLIES 2
321 320 22 46
Message 2 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows problem

Thank you for visiting our English HP Support Community. We are only able to reply to posts written in English. To insure a quick response it would be advisable to post your question in English. The following links are here to assist you if you prefer to post in the following Language Community.

German: HP Gemeinschaft
Spanish: HP Comunidad
French: HP Communauté
Portuguese: HP Comunidade
Chinese: HP 社区
Korean: HP 커뮤니티

Thank you for your understanding

I work on behalf of HP
0 Kudos
souxe Honor Student
Honor Student
2 1 0 0
Message 3 of 3
Flag Post
HP Recommended

windows problem

Good evening! My name is george. I have a vision problem and I want your children to help you as much as possible. I use a voice reader in Windows 10 but the voice reader is not compatible with the specific operating system. I try to get back through the bios uefi to legacy so I can install Windows 7. When I start installing it does Windows loading file. Then he asks me the language and when I click on install now he displays the following message:
It says there is a missing cd dvd driver installed via a USB stick.
Settings within the bios are done correctly. Also bios has been upgraded to its latest version and the security boot is disabled.
The computer has been purchased 3 days ago and unfortunately I can not use it.
Its processor is the eighth generation Intel i7.
And the computer model is the following:
hp probook 450 g6
Thanks in advance for your answers!

0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation