Tutor
13 3 0 0
Message 1 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

worst experience ever given by hp customer support team

hp 15-ay503tx
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

on sunday 07/05/2017 i have log a case to hp cutomer support regarding the cooling fan issue of my laptop with reference id number 5000298119 which is under warranty. they told me that the  onsite technician team will contact me to resolve my problem. still now none of the technician trying to contact me either phone call or an e-mail. so, when i contact customer support to know the status of my case, they ask me to hold the call and not to disconnect the call for few minutes to check the status of the case but none of the custumer reply even after waiting for last 30-40 minutes and disconnect the call from their end. after disconnect the custumer support team neither try to call me nor send any e-mail to me about the status of my case. this was happened since from last 3 days. i don't know what to do now and to whom i have to contact to resolve my problem. since hp is a big multinational company, i have buy the hp product with high hope that they will provide good service during warranty but i have lost trust with hp product and will not recommend to my freinds and family member to buy any hp product.

1 REPLY 1
Retired Duane_D
Retired
4,641 3,064 51 154
Message 2 of 2
Flag Post
HP Recommended

worst experience ever given by hp customer support team

Hello Thank you for posting your concerns on the HP Support Forums. I have brought your matters to the attention of an appropriate team within HP. They may request for some additional information from you in order to look up your case or product serial number. Please look for a private message from an identified HP contact. Please keep in mind not to post any personal information publicly (serial numbers, phone numbers, and etc.). If you have any additional questions please send me a private message. Thank you for visiting the HP Support Forum.

I work on behalf of HP. I am a Moderator on the HP Support Forums.
0 Kudos
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation