Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Common problems for Battery
We would like to share some of the most frequently asked questions about: Battery Reports, Hold a charge, Test and Calibrating Battery . Check out this link: Is your notebook plugged in and not charging?
HP Recommended
x2 12-f014dx
Other

I was wondering if anyone knew if x2 12-f014dx supports power delivery?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
HP Recommended

@BIGGByran

Yes, you should be able to charge your PC. You have a USB Type-C power connector and charging port. USB Type-C power delivery is bi-directional, so a device can either send or receive power. This power can be transferred at the same time the device is transmitting data across the connection.  Refer to this document to know more.

Thanks!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
HP Recommended

Hi @BIGGByran

Welcome to the HP Support Community. 

Please refer to page# 2 and 3 of the User Guide for more information. 

Hope this helps! Keep me posted. 

Please click “Accept as Solution” if you feel my post solved your issue, it will help others find the solution.

Click the “Kudos, Thumbs Up" on the bottom right to say “Thanks” for helping!

Have a great day! 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It does not.

I have a power bank that has Power Delivery up to 45 watts. I plugged my power bank up to a different brand chromebook and it was charging the power bank and not the other way around (power bank charging the chromebook).

I wanted to know if I were to plug a power bank that can charge up to 45 watts that this Chromebook would be charged and not the other way around (chromebook charging the power bank).

Thanks.

HP Recommended

@BIGGByran

What is the mAh for your power bank? 

Let me know. 

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

HP Recommended

It is a 20860 mAh power bank.

HP Recommended

@BIGGByran

Yes, you should be able to charge your PC. You have a USB Type-C power connector and charging port. USB Type-C power delivery is bi-directional, so a device can either send or receive power. This power can be transferred at the same time the device is transmitting data across the connection.  Refer to this document to know more.

Thanks!

Asmita
I am an HP Employee

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.