cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
The HP Calculator Community Message Board is moving. While we prepare for the move, we are unable to accept new postings. During the move, you can look for help from other users by visiting https://www.hpmuseum.org/ . Or if you need technical support for your calculator visit: HP Calculators. .
TritonRage
1 0 0 0
Message 1 of 1
Flag Post

Проблема с ноутбуком - Laptop problem

HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming 15 EC2010-UR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Пишу на русском, не знаю, кто ответит, но постараюсь написать так, чтобы переводчик перевел нормально.

Моя проблема - ноут просто вырубился, такое было пару раз, купил ноут недавно, неделю назад. Использовал ноутбук с питанием от сети, просто сидел в браузере, а ноут вырубился, грузился и застыл на логотипе HP. Вырубил с помощью зажатия на 10 секунд, запустил. Просил установочный диск, но я нажал продолжить и запустил мою операционную систему. Все опять работает кроме клавиатуры, к примеру BACKSPACE кнопка не работает как раньше, то есть раньше я зажимал ее, что бы быстро стереть все, а теперь она при зажимании убирает всего одну букву. Я уже переустанавливал систему, ноут все равно вырубился. Но диагностика HP ASSISTENT показывает все удачно, стоит ли обратиться в сервисный центр? Жалко ноутбук, толком ничего не поделал, также может это просто мышка, не удостоверился, но ноутбук очень редко бывало зависал экраном на 1 секунду, 2 секунды. А потом опять работал это было только во время браузера или рабочего стола, в играх не зависал.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Problem with laptops I am writing in Russian, I do not know who will answer, but I will try to write so that the translator translates normally. My problem is that the laptop just passed out, it happened a couple of times, I bought the laptop recently, a week ago. I used a laptop with mains power, just sat in the browser, and the laptop passed out, loaded and froze on the HP logo. I knocked it out with a clamp for 10 seconds, started it. I asked for an installation disc, but I clicked continue and started my operating system. Everything works again except the keyboard, for example, the BACKSPACE button does not work as before, that is, I used to hold it down to quickly erase everything, but now it removes only one letter when pressed. I have already reinstalled the system, but the laptop has passed out anyway. But the HP ASSISTENT diagnostics shows everything is successful, is it worth contacting the service center? It's a pity for the laptop, I really didn’t do anything, it could also just be a mouse, I didn’t make sure, but the laptop very rarely hung with the screen for 1 second, 2 seconds. And then it worked again only during the browser or desktop, did not freeze in games.

Warning Be alert for scammers posting fake support phone numbers and/or email addresses on the community. If you think you have received a fake HP Support message, please report it to us by clicking on "Flag Post".
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the Terms of Use and Rules of Participation