Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended
Pavilion Gaming 15 EC2010-UR
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Пишу на русском, не знаю, кто ответит, но постараюсь написать так, чтобы переводчик перевел нормально.

Моя проблема - ноут просто вырубился, такое было пару раз, купил ноут недавно, неделю назад. Использовал ноутбук с питанием от сети, просто сидел в браузере, а ноут вырубился, грузился и застыл на логотипе HP. Вырубил с помощью зажатия на 10 секунд, запустил. Просил установочный диск, но я нажал продолжить и запустил мою операционную систему. Все опять работает кроме клавиатуры, к примеру BACKSPACE кнопка не работает как раньше, то есть раньше я зажимал ее, что бы быстро стереть все, а теперь она при зажимании убирает всего одну букву. Я уже переустанавливал систему, ноут все равно вырубился. Но диагностика HP ASSISTENT показывает все удачно, стоит ли обратиться в сервисный центр? Жалко ноутбук, толком ничего не поделал, также может это просто мышка, не удостоверился, но ноутбук очень редко бывало зависал экраном на 1 секунду, 2 секунды. А потом опять работал это было только во время браузера или рабочего стола, в играх не зависал.

GOOGLE TRANSLATE:

Problem with laptops I am writing in Russian, I do not know who will answer, but I will try to write so that the translator translates normally. My problem is that the laptop just passed out, it happened a couple of times, I bought the laptop recently, a week ago. I used a laptop with mains power, just sat in the browser, and the laptop passed out, loaded and froze on the HP logo. I knocked it out with a clamp for 10 seconds, started it. I asked for an installation disc, but I clicked continue and started my operating system. Everything works again except the keyboard, for example, the BACKSPACE button does not work as before, that is, I used to hold it down to quickly erase everything, but now it removes only one letter when pressed. I have already reinstalled the system, but the laptop has passed out anyway. But the HP ASSISTENT diagnostics shows everything is successful, is it worth contacting the service center? It's a pity for the laptop, I really didn’t do anything, it could also just be a mouse, I didn’t make sure, but the laptop very rarely hung with the screen for 1 second, 2 seconds. And then it worked again only during the browser or desktop, did not freeze in games.

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.