12-15-2013 05:44 PM
First install the AMD chipset driver and reboot. You only want and need the first file listed on the webpage.
Then all of the drivers and software from the g7z-2100 should also work on the g6-2333sr, except the wireless.
DO NOT USE ANY BIOS OR FIRMWARE DOWNLOADS FROM THIS LINK
For the wireless network driver, please post the hardware ID for the Network Controller listed in the device manager under the Other Devices category.
Use this guide for where to find the hardware ID.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)