04-21-2017 03:53 AM
My computer is loading slow. It is slow on startup, although I disabled cloud applications such as google drive and dropbox. It takes a long time to even load the file explorer. When I load Task Manager it show that disk usage is on 100%.
Even after I've done the factory restore it said it couldn't delete all files.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)