Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
Pavilion 15t cs200
Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit)

Hi-
My HP Pavilion (i7, 16GB optane+ 16GB RAM) is unable to boot to windows 10 after attempting a BIOS update. It gives the error 3f0 hard disk - boot device not found .

I ran system diagnostics both quick and extensive and hard disk result was PASS.

I tried below steps:-

1. In BIOS I loaded default settings and restarted
2. Tried to boot using HP USB recovery disk

Still getting same error.

Also In BIOS Intel RST 17.0 it shows " incomplete optane volume"
-> Reset to non-optane gives warning:-
" This disk is detected as one of the 2 disks paired in an optane volme. before proceeding it is recommended that u recombine this disk with its partner disk if possible. only proceed if u intend to delete all the data on both disks"

How do I disable the optane without deleting the data? I need to data in the hard disk.

I would like to disable the optane and see if this fixes the issue before attempting to replace hard disk.

Kindly help.

There are no HP service centers in my city to help out.

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.