07-14-2016 06:07 PM
so, i have a 6530B that i got from a relative, and i must say, it is extremly difficult to work with...
I want to do a factory restore, and to do so i need to get through the bios admin password.
I cant even boot from a USB to do a fresh install...
Would it be easier to have HP support help me with the bios password, or should i just put in a new HD and do a fresh install, using another pc as a surrogate for the install(cant get past bios on tis one)?
from what ive read spending the day trying to find a way around the password, that there really is no workaround... Kind of obnoxious... but its a business machine so makes sense...
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)