01-13-2018 06:03 AM
My computer is slow. Cpu monitoring software shows it stuck between 8x and 10x multipler (800-1000 Mhz) Even during stresstest with cpu-z.
Everything in powersetings is maxed out. Bios is latest version and reseted. Win 10 pro is reinnstalled. Im running with ac (no battery) I have cleaned h eat sink and its running cold. Only work around i found is to use a little software called TrottleStop Here i can set multiplier up to 34 and it sycle up and down during load as it should. No why cant this work without Trottlestop software? On the photo the Trottlestop is set to monitor only and cpu-z is running stresstest. Please help
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)