02-10-2014 08:39 AM
I have an older 952c printer and a new pavillion laptop with windows 8. when I connect with the usb cable, the laptop recognizes that a printer is in the usb, but I seems like I'm unable to print. What gives? I tried to download the latest drivers, but according to hp, I am up to date??
Solved! View Solution.
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)