05-09-2012 09:51 PM
The key on the label attached to bottom of laptop is your Windows license.Office usually comes preinstalled as a 60 day trial, unless you specifically request and pay for full version. You should have the option to go online and purchase a license, or you can get one at a local store that sells MS products.
******Clicking the Thumbs-Up button is a way to say -Thanks!.******
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)