01-06-2017 04:59 AM
Yesterday i bought a Product Key and i tryed to activate my Laptop. I used a usb to make the bootable drive. and installed Windows on this Laptop. And i needed to put the activation code while it was installing. that worked. but now, i have a laptop that is not activated. How do i do this?
I hope you guys got enough information,
01-06-2017 07:22 AM
What is your laptop model name, product number?
Did your laptop come with an operating system from factory?
Which Windows product key you bought?
From where did you buy this from? Is this a Microsoft retail activation key?
Click the "THUMBS UP ICON" to say "Thank you" and the "ACCEPT AS SOLUTION" to help others find this fix/answer easily
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)