Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
The HP Community is where owners of HP products, like you, volunteer to help each other find solutions.
Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
HP Recommended
HP pavilion X2 Detachable PC10
Microsoft Windows 10 (32-bit)

After reinstalling Windows 10 on HP pavilion X2 Detachable PC10 does not work touch screen, adjust screen brightness and sound, and no battery indicator, tell me where to download driver

3 REPLIES 3
HP Recommended

@Sledsemenov

Welcome to HP Support Forums. 🙂 I came across your post and understand that after upgrading to Windows 10 the touchscreen does not work on your HP Pavilion X2 Detachable. I'd like to help you with this case. 

I recommend you to perform the below steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a solution: 

• Power off the laptop.
  • Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
  • Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
  • Reconnect the AC adapter.
  • Power ON the laptop.

Please check if the touchscreen starts to work. If the issue persists then I suggest you perform the steps from this link. The solutions are explained in detail in this document: http://hp.care/2htZPO8.

Feel free to let me know the results. I'm always here to support. Cheers! 🙂

HP Recommended

Your method unfortunately did not help. if you press Windows key+X in the directory "device Manager" missing device "touch screen" and "video" "audio device" where to download drivers they don't know. Using HP assistant not loading

HP Recommended

@Sledsemenov, thanks for the reply.

Thanks for trying out the steps.

As you mentioned you don't see the touchscreen driver listed in device manager.

Please provide the product number of your PC.

I will try to find the best drivers for your laptop.

However, in the meantime, you can try few steps recommended below.

1) Go to Device Manager (Windows Key+X, select it) 
2) Under the "Mice and other pointing devices" list find "USB Touchscreen controller", or the driver that's not your mouse/touchpad. (If this is not here, proceed to step 4) 
3) Right click to select "Properties", click the "Driver" tab, and click "Roll back". 
4) After confirming, this will remove the driver from that list but bring up a bunch of new ones under "Human Interface Devices", where the touchscreen stuff logically should live. 
5) Make sure that all the other drivers are updated EXCEPT "USB input device". This is the one that moves it all to the mouse drivers. 

Hope to hear from you soon!

Have a wonderful day ahead! 🙂

A4Apollo
I am an HP Employee

Archived This topic has been archived. Information and links in this thread may no longer be available or relevant. If you have a question create a new topic by clicking here and select the appropriate board.
† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.