12-13-2016 09:09 PM
After reinstalling Windows 10 on HP pavilion X2 Detachable PC10 does not work touch screen, adjust screen brightness and sound, and no battery indicator, tell me where to download driver
12-14-2016 11:45 AM
Welcome to HP Support Forums. I came across your post and understand that after upgrading to Windows 10 the touchscreen does not work on your HP Pavilion X2 Detachable. I'd like to help you with this case.
I recommend you to perform the below steps to isolate the issue and arrive at a solution:
- Power off the laptop.
- Disconnected AC adapter from the laptop.
- Press and hold the power button for 15 seconds.
- Reconnect the AC adapter.
- Power ON the laptop.
Please check if the touchscreen starts to work. If the issue persists then I suggest you perform the steps from this link. The solutions are explained in detail in this document: http://hp.care/2htZPO8.
Feel free to let me know the results. I'm always here to support. Cheers!
I am an HP Employee
If you find this post helpful then you can help others find the same solution by clicking the “Accept as Solution” button. You can also show your appreciation, with a kudos, by clicking the “Thumbs up" button!
12-14-2016 06:05 PM
Your method unfortunately did not help. if you press Windows key+X in the directory "device Manager" missing device "touch screen" and "video" "audio device" where to download drivers they don't know. Using HP assistant not loading
12-15-2016 12:15 PM
@Sledsemenov, thanks for the reply.
Thanks for trying out the steps.
As you mentioned you don't see the touchscreen driver listed in device manager.
Please provide the product number of your PC.
I will try to find the best drivers for your laptop.
However, in the meantime, you can try few steps recommended below.
1) Go to Device Manager (Windows Key+X, select it)
2) Under the "Mice and other pointing devices" list find "USB Touchscreen controller", or the driver that's not your mouse/touchpad. (If this is not here, proceed to step 4)
3) Right click to select "Properties", click the "Driver" tab, and click "Roll back".
4) After confirming, this will remove the driver from that list but bring up a bunch of new ones under "Human Interface Devices", where the touchscreen stuff logically should live.
5) Make sure that all the other drivers are updated EXCEPT "USB input device". This is the one that moves it all to the mouse drivers.
Hope to hear from you soon!
Have a wonderful day ahead!
I am an HP Employee
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)