Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
    Information
    Windows update impacting certain printer icons and names. Microsoft is working on a solution.
    Click here to learn more
    Information
    Need Windows 11 help?
    Check documents on compatibility, FAQs, upgrade information and available fixes.
    Windows 11 Support Center.
  • post a message
Guidelines
We have new content about Hotkey issue, Click here to check it out!
Check out our WINDOWS 11 Support Center info about: OPTIMIZATION, KNOWN ISSUES, FAQs, VIDEOS AND MORE.
HP Recommended

Praveenbv, several days ago you stated that you needed information but never never stated WHAT information you needed.

I asked for clarification on this but have yet to receive a response. Could you please let me know what information you required?

Also, I just wanted to point out once more that another user has indicated on this thread that they too are having the same difficulty that I am having, so it is not just me 🙂

HP Recommended

Praveenbv,

Do you plan to provide an update on this at some point?

HP Recommended

HannesS,

The Update was removed from the HP Support Assistant.  Do a re-check and it will be gone from notifications.

We will have to wait for proper F.43 BIOS update for the Spectre x360.

HP Recommended

Prashant1277,

I do believe that you have misunderstood what I was saying. As far as I know, that BIOS was NEVER posted to the Support Assistant, at least it never appeared when I checked for updates using the support assistannt.

I am talking about the BIOS that is posted to the web download site here:

HP Spectre x360 - 15-bl012dx Software and Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

Note that it is still there now.

HP Recommended

Any solution to this issue yet? I have a HP 15-bl0xx that shows this update on the website and doesn't let me install it. The reason for trying this update is to see if the annoying 24X7 fan running will finally stop.

HP Recommended

HP isn't even responding to this concern. I've given up on getting any answer at this point. If you find anything, do post back!

† The opinions expressed above are the personal opinions of the authors, not of HP. By using this site, you accept the <a href="https://www8.hp.com/us/en/terms-of-use.html" class="udrlinesmall">Terms of Use</a> and <a href="/t5/custom/page/page-id/hp.rulespage" class="udrlinesmall"> Rules of Participation</a>.