07-14-2015 03:19 PM - edited 07-15-2015 03:32 PM
I just have a quick question that i have not been able to find online anywhere and am wondering if you can provide some resolution for me.
When I access the BIOS by clicking the F10 key on my laptop when I boot it I get the below environment which seems to be what everyone gets
Now my question is if there is anyway to access a more "user friendly" BIOS layout like every other laptop/computer has shown below.
I find that I don't have access to every option on my laptop in the BIOS that is currently present and I have the F60 BIOS which is the most recent one but most things are grayed out and I can't change things like the RAM speed or anything like that so I feel like I actually have no control over my system
- HP PCs - How to Change or Reset Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP PCs - How to Reset Your Computer to Factory Settings (Windows 10, 8, 7)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)