01-08-2013 07:21 PM
Hi all! I have a HP ProBook 4540s and accessing the BI0S, many options are greyed out.. and cannot select them? For example in System Configuration -> Device Configurations - all the options are greyed out except "NumLock on at boot". I want to select IDE for the SATA Device Mode but is greyed out and cannot select?
01-08-2013 07:32 PM
Also I am logged in as BIOS Administrator and it don't let me access the following also:- Setup BIOS Admin.. password User Management Password Policy -- Change password etc Thanks for any help.
- HP PCs Forgot the Sign-in Password (Windows 10)
- Downloading or Updating Software and Drivers for HP Computers
- HP PCs - Sleep and Hibernate Issues (Windows 10, 8)
- HP Notebook PCs - Overview of Recovering or Reinstalling the Operating System (Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP)
- HP PCs - Updating Drivers and Software with Windows Update (Windows 10, 8)